- 6 ounces (about 4 slices) thick-sliced bacon, cut into small pieces
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, stem ends trimmed and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- 2 shallots, sliced
- ½ cup raw pecans
- 6 tablespoons Bourbon Barrel Aged Sorghum
1) Preheat oven to 375. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil. Scatter the bacon on the baking sheet and bake for 5-8 minutes and remove from oven. Combine the bacon with the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, except the pecans and sorghum. Toss well to combine. Pour mixture onto the baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 15 minutes. Using a spatula, toss brussels sprouts. Roast for another 15 minutes.
2) Remove baking sheet and drizzle over sorghum. Add pecans. Toss to evenly coat. Roast for another 10-15 minutes or until everything is browned and as crispy as you like. Serve immediately.