Ingredients: TRUFF Ranch
- 1 cup TRUFF Mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried chopped chives
- 2 tbsps. lemon juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 lbs. chicken tenderloins
- 4 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsps. fresh parsley, chopped
- Place TRUFF mayo, sour cream, garlic, onion, dill, chives, and lemon juice in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Divide half of the dressing in the large bowl and the other half in a sealable container and refrigerate
- In the large bowl of ranch, add an egg and whisk to combine.
- Toss chicken in the marinade bowl, cover it in plastic wrap, and refrigerate the chicken for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the foil with pan-release spray.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and place the crushed cornflakes in another large bowl.
- Dip chicken into the cornflakes and press gently to coat the chicken.
- Transfer the coated chicken pieces to the baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the crust is golden.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and serve with the refrigerated ranch sauce on the side.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Recipe courtesy of TRUFF Kitchen.