Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Bake Time: 45 minutes to 1 hour
(Depends on size of ham)
• Cooked Ham
• Tree & Vine Cranberry Balsamic – 5 Tablespoons
• Gaelic Ale Mustard – 5 Tablespoons
• Whole Cloves – As needed for decoration
• Place oven shelf of the lowest position
• Preheat oven 350 F
• Combine cranberry balsamic and mustard with a whisk, set aside.
• With a small sharp knife score a diamond pattern into the top of the ham
• Press 1 clove in the center of each diamond to decorate
• Place ham on a wire rack in a large roasting pan
• Brush top of ham with half of mustard/ balsamic mixture.
• Cover ham with foil and bake
• Be sure to baste ham periodically.
• Half way through baking process brush remaining mustard balsamic mixture on top of ham continue to bake covered until only 10 to 15 minutes remain then uncover and allow to finish baking. (this allows mustard and balsamic to caramelize)
• Small Sharp Knife
• Small Bowl
• Pastry Brush
• Large Roasting Pan with Wire Rack
• Aluminum Foil