- 16 oz. Velveeta® cheese
- 2 cups (16 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 can (14 oz.) creamed corn
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, chili ready*
- 1 packet Chile con Queso Dip Mix (dry)
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine Velveeta® cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 5 minutes, then remove bowl and stir well. Microwave an additional 2 minutes or until
cheeses are melted. Add corn, tomatoes, and Chile con Queso Dip Mix. Stir to combine ingredients.
Microwave for 5 minutes to heat through. Delicious served with tortilla chips. Makes 10 cups.
For a half batch (makes 5 cups):
- 8 oz. Velveeta® cheese
- 1 cup (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 can (8.25 oz.) creamed corn
- 1 can (10 to 14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, chili ready*
- 1/3 cup Chile Con Queso Dip Mix (dry)
*If you can’t find chili ready diced tomatoes, you can substitute diced tomatoes with green chiles (e.g., Rotel® brand)
Recipe and picture courtesy of Country Home Creations.