Ingredients: TRUFF Ranch
- 1 cup TRUFF Black Truffle Mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb. pasta shells, cooked according to the instructions on the package
- 8 thick slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup peas, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, dill, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk to combine ingredients and keep the sauce refrigerated until ready to assemble the pasta salad.
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish or zipper bag and add three tablespoons of the sauce. Toss to coat.
- Marinate chicken for one hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place marinated chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet, place in the oven, and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool before dicing.
- Add cooked pasta shells, bacon, peas, tomatoes, and chicken to the bowl with the sauce. Toss until combined.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of TRUFF Kitchen.