- 1/2 cup Raven’s Original Blackberry Jalapeno Jam
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus a little more for brushing the grill grates
- 1/4 cup balsamic
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- Fresh cilantro and jalapeno slices
- Whisk together the Blackberry Jalapeno Jam, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- When ready to grill, preheat grill on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Place the salmon fillets on a plate, and brush with the Blackberry Jalapeno glaze.
- Brush the grill grates with a little more olive oil
- Place the salmon on the preheated grill, skin side down, and close the hood. Grill for about 10 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook about 5 minutes longer, until salmon is cooked to desired temperature (about 135 degrees for medium).
- Remove from the grill, and brush with additional Blackberry Jalapeno Glaze. Garnish with the cilantro and jalapeno slices.