Ingredients: TRUFF Horseradish Sauce
- 1/2 cup TRUFF Mayo
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2&1/2 tsp lemon zest
Ingredients: Kummelweck Rolls
- 4 brioche rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1&1/2 tsp flaky salt
- 1&1/2 tsp caraway seeds
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 garlic clove, peeled & minced
- Thyme sprig
- Rosemary sprig
- 1&1/2 lbs. thinly sliced roast beef
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place TRUFF Mayo and prepared horseradish in a small bowl, whisk to combine, and refrigerate horseradish sauce until ready to serve.
- Place brioche rolls on a baking sheet and brush them with an egg wash.
- Sprinkle the tops of the rolls with salt and caraway seeds.
- Place the rolls in the oven and bake for 5-6 minutes and once complete, set the rolls aside to cool.
- Heat beef broth in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, thyme, and rosemary to the saucepan, and stir to combine.
- Once the broth is hot, quickly dip the roast beef slices into the liquid.
- Divide the roast beef between the kummelweck rolls and top them with horseradish sauce.
Recipe courtesy of TRUFF Kitchen.